Reef Mens Pro-Diamond Hooded 4.3mm Eco
The New Reef Pro Diamond is lighter warmer and even more flexible and to top it off has a reduced carbon foot print of 72% which not only increases your comfort, water time you are helping us save our planet.
- Limestone Neoprene We use earth mined limestone to replace petrochemicals in our neoprene. It comes from nature and has less environmental impact. PAHs Minimized Formulation neoprene rubber foam formulation eliminated near all of the polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon (PAHs) substances.
- Eco Carbon Black Carbon Black, one of the key ingredients of neoprene, can now be pyrolyzes from scrap rubber tires. This signiﬁcantly reduces energy consumption and cuts CO2 emission by 200g per wetsuit.
- Water Based Glue solvent-based eliminating glue into water-based glue, eliminating harmful volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- Diamond Pile Flex Jersey Dries faster than other Jerseys. Double knit, 20% lighter, absorbs less water, internal irrigation flow system for drying.
- Drainage System Allows excess water to drain freely without compromising warmth.
- Seams Nylon II Stretch taped and welded seams, stronger, more flexible and water tight, while still giving you total comfort.
- Neck Entry System Designed to keep water out with adding extra flexibility across the back.
- Seamless Shoulders and Underarms Unrestricted movement giving you full flexibility.
- Dura Mesh Skin Torso Reduces wind chill and adds grip to your board while paddling.
- Super-light I Neoprene rubber Lighter by 20% than S-Foam neoprene. Softer and more stretch, easy to put on and take off, allowing better feel and freedom of movement and warmer
- Supra-Tex Knee Durable, flexible outer, lightweight, protecting you and your board without compromising your comfort.
- Latex Seals Restricts water entry.